2 注册会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-6 03:00:20 | 显示全部楼层

Li Han diplomat's spring to sing the main characte

The children of the world famous young singer
Li Han "diplomat's spring" to sing the main character and then a new charity
Li Han. (photo: Phoenix Entertainment)

,scarpe hogan outlet;
Fund (China District),hogan outlet, Ambassador Li Han,hogan outlet, as guests invited to attend. That night, with a delicate and noble white dress dress debut event Lihan, in the host Fang Liyao under, a song rather appeal to "you are my sunshine" opens the charity. After the end of the show, Lihan more to the media said: "recently busy with all kinds of charity activities, after the end of the evening activities to I'll climb plane to Qinghai, with the world children's fund will visit the children there, so I stop the propaganda work of the new album, although some work, but without complaints, in the hope that their own small efforts can make a contribution to the people of disaster areas."
< p > it is reported that night Lihan is organizers awarded the "earthquake relief drought relief charity charity ambassador" title,chaussure jordan pas cher, won the unanimous applause of the guests and support. And the event from more than 30 countries and regions in the world of Chinese business leaders,nike tn pas cher, top 500 Chinese businessmen and Chinese outstanding representative gathered together to discuss cooperation, development and the anti-seismic save drought plans. (Zong Yu)
;
< p > recently, "the ninth diplomats spring and the fifth session of the outstanding Chinese Entrepreneurs Conference wealth leaders forum activities in Beijing held as China's and the world's major foreign junction, an important platform for the economic field friendly communication and exchange,nike tn pas cher, the current" spring of diplomats "specially set up" anti earthquake rescue drought relief charity ",scarpe hogan outlet, to express the love and blessings to the people in Yushu.
&nbsp,hogan outlet;
Related Articls:

Zhang Tingxi have a son to prepare for a February

Jonathan L

JJ Lin was the Golden Melody Awards HEBE love symp

First, every day I have a different state reflected, secondly I think media reports out of things with their views and perspectives, at best, is the media in the eyes of Wu Xiubo, so with my little relationship. Many times you think of Wu Xiubo's literary or profound or act or that is your point of view.
rayban outlet[url=http://www.ocleiden.nl
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 惠州夜网论坛 (www.0752snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表