主题

好友

积分
级别
8 论坛元老
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-5-3 08:35:14 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
湖面上飞过几只大雁,路边的小草发出了新芽,蓝蓝的天空飘着洁白的云儿,沐浴在太阳的万丈光芒下……是的,美无处不在,如罗丹所言“生活中并不缺少美,而是缺少发现美的眼睛。”同样,幸福也时常降临到我们每个人身上,只是不被人们轻易感知而已。一双能够发现美的眼睛,源于一颗能感知幸福的心灵。感知不到幸福,是因为心灵不够舒展,视线不够长远,常被眼前那些得失、愁怨所牵绊,对身边的美好熟视无睹。   

幸福不是指考上多好的大学,遇见多好的人,当上多大的领导,发了多大的财,其实幸福是生活滋养的一种情绪,一种微妙的感受。读杨绛的《干校六记》,虽然北京治疗白癜风那好那是她被下放到偏远的农村,但是却读不出其中的“苦”,因为她有一颗从容的心,所以她即便在苦难中也能感知到幸福,即便失去了女儿和爱人也能在回忆中感知幸福。   

心若舒展,便会知足,便会随遇而安、常存感恩,幸福就会像春风拂过大地一样在各处生根发芽。对身边的人就会不再抱怨、指责、不满,而是能收获一份美好的情感。再爱你的人,也不可能按照你喜欢的方式去爱你。人总是受太多贪欲的诱惑,对别人有过多、过高的期盼和要求。   

腊月二十四,我就开始大扫除,用了两天多的时间把家里的角角落落彻底收拾了一遍。那两天,老张在家休息,孩子也放假在家,他们玩他们的,我干我的,各寻其乐。我会按时做好三餐,老张偶尔会沏一杯茶递给我,一杯茶就会让我感觉到幸福。同两个朋友聊天说起此事时,一个朋友说:“有些地方,我做得不如杏好,她比较容易知足,有时我老公回家把饺子都包好了,我嘴上不说心里还嫌他把厨房弄脏,而杏就能感知到生活中一些小的幸福,并且能够放大、享受这种幸福。”另一个朋友说:“我觉得家庭中各有分工,有些事情干就干了,那是他应该干的。”我笑着说:“我是一个给点阳光就灿烂的人,我感觉幸福都是想出来的,自己哄自己开心,呵呵。”   

以前我并不是这个样子的,累了我会喊,会指使他干活,经常我是喊了也白喊,也有时他即便干了也不心甘情愿。后来我渐渐觉得,家不应该成为一个约束自由的围城,而是一个让人的心灵和身体都能尽情放松的乐园。即使不收拾也能过年,何必为了多干一点少干一点而不开心呢?况且我的手在干活时,内心是自由、快乐的,大脑不住的在思考,我不但感觉不到累,而且能够享受一个人默默做事情不被外界打搅的感觉。再说,他有他的辛苦,隔几天就值一个通宵的夜班,想干时他自然会干,何必强求。我喜欢看到家人脸上有笑容,因为这会让整个家都变得格外温暖。   

读书,的确能改变自我。仔细想想,能够影响我生命的有两本书,一白斑病本是《圣经》,它让我明白一个女人在家庭中的地位,是一个顺服者、帮助者的角色。一本是《道德经》,它让我懂得柔弱胜刚强的真理,书中有言“人之生也柔弱,其死也坚强。草木之生也柔脆,其死也枯槁。故坚强者死之徒,柔弱者生之徒。是以兵强则灭,木强则折。强大处下,柔弱处上。”有时女人外在的强势,源于内在的弱小、恐惧和不安。柔弱是生存之道,也是养生之道。   

一个人即便跌到尘埃里,也要感知幸福,活出生命的精彩和尊严。幸福不是我们拥有的过少,而是常常不被感知。对生命多一些思考,就会多一些豁达,多一些感恩。我们不可能通过改变别人获得幸福,只有先改变自己,才能感知幸福,并且一切皆会因为我们心态的改变而改变。给点阳北京治疗白癜风多少钱呢光就灿北京治白癜风好的医院是哪家烂的确很好,当收集的阳光多了你就会变成太阳,温暖、照亮身边的人。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
沙发
发表于 2016-5-6 03:00:20 | 只看该作者

Li Han diplomat's spring to sing the main characte

The children of the world famous young singer
Li Han "diplomat's spring" to sing the main character and then a new charity
Li Han. (photo: Phoenix Entertainment)

,scarpe hogan outlet;
Fund (China District),hogan outlet, Ambassador Li Han,hogan outlet, as guests invited to attend. That night, with a delicate and noble white dress dress debut event Lihan, in the host Fang Liyao under, a song rather appeal to "you are my sunshine" opens the charity. After the end of the show, Lihan more to the media said: "recently busy with all kinds of charity activities, after the end of the evening activities to I'll climb plane to Qinghai, with the world children's fund will visit the children there, so I stop the propaganda work of the new album, although some work, but without complaints, in the hope that their own small efforts can make a contribution to the people of disaster areas."
< p > it is reported that night Lihan is organizers awarded the "earthquake relief drought relief charity charity ambassador" title,chaussure jordan pas cher, won the unanimous applause of the guests and support. And the event from more than 30 countries and regions in the world of Chinese business leaders,nike tn pas cher, top 500 Chinese businessmen and Chinese outstanding representative gathered together to discuss cooperation, development and the anti-seismic save drought plans. (Zong Yu)
;
< p > recently, "the ninth diplomats spring and the fifth session of the outstanding Chinese Entrepreneurs Conference wealth leaders forum activities in Beijing held as China's and the world's major foreign junction, an important platform for the economic field friendly communication and exchange,nike tn pas cher, the current" spring of diplomats "specially set up" anti earthquake rescue drought relief charity ",scarpe hogan outlet, to express the love and blessings to the people in Yushu.
&nbsp,hogan outlet;
Related Articls:

Zhang Tingxi have a son to prepare for a February

Jonathan L

JJ Lin was the Golden Melody Awards HEBE love symp

First, every day I have a different state reflected, secondly I think media reports out of things with their views and perspectives, at best, is the media in the eyes of Wu Xiubo, so with my little relationship. Many times you think of Wu Xiubo's literary or profound or act or that is your point of view.
rayban outlet[url=http://www.ocleiden.nl
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 惠州夜网论坛 (www.0752snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表