主题

好友

积分
级别
8 论坛元老
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-5-6 08:04:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

江南的雨是细密充沛的,它既不象高原地区大雨滂沱转眼即晴,也不像干旱地区翘首盼望雨量稀少。江南的雨是那么依恋这片土地,无论春夏秋冬,不管白天黑夜,它总是变成细细的雨丝或者凝聚成密密的雨柱不谢地滋润这片土地。江南的雨是这样热爱这片土地,不丢弃残垣断瓦,不嫌荒草野花,它定是汇聚成片片河塘抑或凝成涓涓细流流入大江大河。   

总爱在冬雪融化春日拂面的早春盼望春雨的,它清爽温柔湿润地亲吻着面颊,润泽干燥的鼻孔,驱走春日的困顿,减缓早春的寒风。也爱在骄阳似火汗流浃背的夏日企盼夏雨的光临,它凉爽迅疾连续地带走吴鸿权受到撤销党内职务行政撤职处分酷热,降低燥热的体温,驱走心中的烦闷,冲淡酷夏的汗水。有些怕见秋雨的影子,怕它惊扰硕果的修炼,又暗暗想着秋雨润泽,荡涤奔波的汗水,减弱体力的消耗。更感不改初衷的冬雨,化作冰冷的雨丝提醒我生活会有挫折,抑或幻化成晶莹美丽的雪花,让我寄予梦想的希望。江南的雨,知我心扉,启我心灵,为我不停歇的脚步加足了马力,让我机器般转动的岁月有了诗意的豪情。   

雨浇灌了土地,孕育香甜的稻米。雨补充了江河,生长出鲜活的鱼虾。雨点敲打了竹叶,春笋破土穿高。雨滋润了树木,大地一片清新。雨滴落屋檐瓦楞,流淌成历史的文字。雨流入了长江,养育着华夏儿女。   

江南的雨汇成了江河营改增首日,让这片土地人杰地灵。中国文化革命主将鲁迅用一只笔向黑暗的旧势力冲锋陷阵。民族英雄抗倭名将岳飞、虽被奸臣陷害驶骈抗金战场万古美名。我国现代文学史上著名的诗人朱自清用清丽秀美的文字抒发真实情感诉说世界的美好。新月派诗人徐志摩以他超乎常人的才气与文笔记录了世界的诗意与才情……   

江南不能没有雨。没有了江南的雨,就没有了江南细腻的生活。没乐吉兔门窗平台建立的初衷就是因为门窗行业品牌众多有了江南的雨,就没有了江南如诗如画的环境。没有了江南的雨,就没有了精巧的匠人,没有了江南的雨,就没有了江南的文人墨客。   

我爱江南的雨,我爱这片历史悠久的土地。编辑评语江南的雨与历史人文结合起来,略显底蕴厚度。(作者自评)
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
沙发
发表于 2016-5-6 08:30:55 | 只看该作者

The son of Klinsmann teased Donovan father was sev

"I feel very disappointed about his behavior,lunettes de soleil ray ban pas cher, immediately called him." Klinsmann said,piumini moncler outlet, "in a few minutes after he realized what. He wanted to play a joke with his classmates, did not expect the public sent to the internet. My son actually adored Donovan, and for years he was a fan of Donovan,hogan outlet, and his room and Donovan's Jersey."
,outlet hogan online, the son of Klinsmann Jonathan · Klinsmann is a player who was elected to the United States goalkeeper,ray ban wayfarer pas cher, U-18 youth team. After the news was informed that Donovan failed, Jonathan online wrote: "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,goyard pas cher, Donovan,cheap mac makeup, ha ha ha......" This text has 4 laugh tears expression,stylo mont blanc pas cher, this message of Jonathan is going to be deleted.
son teased Donovan Klinsmann very angry< p > according to Xinhua news agency,tn pas cher, Washington,hogan scarpe, United States men's national team coach Jurgen Klinsmann announced the World Cup squad of 23 people list,golden goose outlet, veteran Donovan accident lost the election. Then the son of Klinsmann on the Internet to take this joke,hogan outlet, this "golden bomber" is very angry, think the son should apologize to Donovan "impolite behavior".