积分
级别
8 论坛元老
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-5-5 04:23:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

2012年6月16日星期六,阴   

来涪五年,时常在梦着这里的一山一水。   

每次回乡,都会带着喜悦的心情穿过黄草山隧洞。但对于黄草山的印象,完全限于梦中:昂立山头,微风拂面;青松绿禾的倩影,映在泥墙;青苔上,泉水叮咚;林深处,虫鸟鸣唱。那里不一定有“接天莲叶无穷碧、映日荷花别样红”,不一定有“一道残阳铺水中,半江瑟瑟半江红”,但一定有“明月松间照,清泉石上流”和“晚霞吻着夕阳”那种唯美的诗情白癜风早期甚么症状画意……   

在那里,定会心灵澄清。   

得知今天的线路是黄草山后,异常兴奋。   

一行100余人,一早就集合乘车出发,到达步行地点后,就在这空山新雨后,深入丛林,和这“梦中伊人”来一次亲密接触。   

今天群里有一位外地型男哥们一同前往,戴了副墨镜,整得一副上海滩大亨的模样,酷极了;同行的还有期待已久的一位才子。   

心情很高兴。既可以和武术高手一路谈江湖、论武功;还可以和才子成都白癜风医院生活中哪些环节引发了白癜风俊杰一起品文艺、尝人生。   

众多的才女佳人,简直目不暇接。总是记住这个又忘了那个,就像小时候在篮子里捉小螃蟹,企图双手尽力去抓住每一只,然而,纵然再生两只手,也总会漏放一大群。   

作为三流“摄郎”,本小弟更是在丛林中尽情地“打望”,尽情地品茗这秀色可餐、美轮美奂的原生态大自然。   

丛林深白癜风的症状特点都有哪些处,亭亭玉立的翠竹清正率直,树影斑驳,闪闪绿叶郁郁葱葱;丛林深处,俊俏玲珑的布谷鸟清脆宛转,青山幽静,涓涓溪流冰清玉洁;丛林深处,娇艳欲滴的栀子花清新淡雅,芬芳氤氲,缕缕美人香沁人心脾。空灵澄清的滋味在心中萦绕。令我们沉醉不知归路。   

远处,连绵起伏的群山依稀可见,握着不入流的望远镜仔细搜寻,倍感清新。   

一位最捣蛋的女群友夺过镜头,煞有介事向着周围人群望了一圈,竟然来个无中生有,谎称本小弟的望远镜有功能。这招真损!!!折腾得本小弟百口莫辩,清纯正派的良好形象完全被颠覆,引来口水声一片。   

出了丛林,农庄逐渐清晰起来,几声犬吠为这原生态的大自然增添了一丝生气,同志们被这梦幻般的仙境勾引得如痴如醉,竟在这浪漫多情的田野上奔跑、欢呼、歌唱。   

我们暂离了城市的灯火,沉浸在幽静的自然,仿佛进入时空隧道,心旷神怡。辗转尚惑天地小,久疑人生几轮回。   

朋友们,这就是美妙的大自然,我的“梦里水乡”:它是最好的名医,让你敞开心扉,为你剔骨疗伤;它是最好的朋友,让你奔放洒脱,为你扬帆远航;它是最好的伴侣,让你甘心情愿,为你地久天长。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
沙发
发表于 2016-5-7 03:58:24 | 只看该作者

A girl's story

< p > H's father when she Mr. junior high school   got a brain clogging paralyzed in bed, spent a lot of money to cure, her mother did not work itself is of minimal assurance households grew worse. My father just sick, she had a week did not go to school, the class teacher who invented after going back to her donated money. Just the next day to open parents, H took the floor, said many thanks, then the those all the money back,nike tn pas cher, I don't know was only 15 years old,hogan sito ufficiale, she said what, know only after she finished under the shield many adults tears.
said, after that she did not spend money on her parents. She is from the key middle school transferred to ordinary middle school, because the school did not accept her tuition scholarships to very high. She applied for a student loan at the University, and all the time not working. From 30 yuan per hour tutor to do all kinds of small business.
I lived with her for so long, and watched her live so hard and hard, but never heard her complain. She just happened to say, actually I also love you can grow up without a tie in the world ah,hogan outlet online, but no way, I have an obligation. So she University for four years,hogan outlet online, not only did not have to the parents to spend a penny [u] living  fees, but also to give them a thousand dollars a year to the new year. After work in the Real Estate Company to work, every time he worked overtime to go round and round. In order to get enough money to buy a house, she told me about life is "a penny to spend half". Her wages should be quite high now,hogan olympia outlet, but still in the simplest and cheapest clothes.
H's bed at
A girl's story
University. She told me more than once, I must make my parents live in a new house two years after graduation. I always think she is just about it, because then the price of Harbin is already very high, just in general undergraduate graduates of wages for the down payment, it is almost useless.
  no famous school aura, no allure appearance, no hand shrouded father. They walk along the way of their own choice, step by step to the most want to go to the end. In case they are so numerous living beings,air max pas cher, ordinary people, but trying to live out their best.
did not expect two years later, she actually realized her promise.
H
chat with H yesterday, she said happily,hogan rebel outlet, we live in a new house now. Specially photos to me, the study of photo wall with the photo of our college dormitory,hogan roma online, on the windowsill a row of plants in sunny remains verdant and ugly.
< p > of course, these did not delay her as vice chairman of the student union is the hospital more than 600 students universally admired "bad people". She could do anything has worked tirelessly, graduation yard on the eve of graduation party, she stayed several overnight video editing, bit by bit to do subtitles, video playback when so many people excited tears. She sits looking serenely in the audience, but know her hard, but few people. She never said.
Related Articles:

Before the entrance to the teacher in charge of th

Thought of water

Every one of us is a small node in the net. Throughout this network into a major event has a unique feature, that is, "mind" carefully. They are good at "insight to" make of his big advantage, they are good at cooperate with others and eventually reach their purpose, they also cutong social way, easy to get someone else's tripartite balance of forces to help.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 惠州夜网论坛 (www.0752snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表